Food and Wine South Australia September 2020 is a chance for people and companies from all over the globe to discover South Australia’s truly remarkable food, wine and agtech capabilities.
Opportunities await for people and companies from all over the globe to discover South Australia’s truly remarkable food, wine and agtech capabilities.
You can engage with industry leaders and hear about new trends in the digitisation of the supply chain; from seaweed to hemp, hear about South Australia’s research on the latest food trends and learn about South Australia’s success stories as a leading food manufacturing destination.
Read more and register here: Food & Wine South Australia, September 2020
Topics that will be addressed:
- Grow your Exports: Learn about South Australia’s success stories as a leading food manufacturing destination – Sept 14th
- Tech-driven changes in wine: The importance of technology and ecommerce for the future of global wine sales – Sept 17th
- Monumental growth in Agtech: South Australia has distinct offerings on welcoming international technology companies to trial their products in our state – Sept 22nd
- Creating Abundance from Scarcity: Providing climate independent resources to support horticultural growth. Why companies have chosen to set up in South Australia to meet Australian and international market demands – Sept 23rd
- Power to the Plants: Discover South Australia’s research focus on the latest food trend in plant and vegetable based protein, seaweed and hemp – Sept 24th
- Provenance and Authenticity in Wine and Food Tourism: Meet South Australian personalities in unique regions discussing authenticity and provenance – Sept 30th